Hello, welcome to CSTechFans (Computer Science Technology Fans) & today we have a Billion Dollar Post for every one and anyone with little/hard luck could be rich. Stay tuned .
Under the Satya Nadella’s Microsoft, we have seen many bold and major decisions took place as they were also were necessary. Major decisions like giving up on its buggy Windows 10 mobile platform whereas gave us some good products : Windows 10, Hololens, Office 2016 (&365) , Azure Cloud Computing, Surface, etc.
Now Microsoft is on its high time hit Stock Price at $73.98 and market Capital of $561.13B, still there may be 100℅ chance that this stock price will increase YoY.
Google (Alphabet Inc.) Stocks
Google has always been an Search Engine & Android developer (OS Developer) to us. With Google already going down a bit on its Search Engine stats ( Google v Bing) & moreover :
GOOGLE HAS BEEN FINED A RECORD 2.42 BILLION (EUR) FOR ABUSING ITS DOMINANT POSITION BY PROMOTING ITS ONLINE SHOPPING SERVICE TO THE DETRIMENT OF ITS RIVALS. — EUROPEAN COMMISSION
Investing in Google (Alphabet Inc.) is also an Good Idea at current Stock Price of Alphabet Inc Class A at $941.41 (Maybe you could wait to see it falls be bit before buying it).
Apple Inc. Stocks
This is the Best time to Invest in Apple! Why? Because of iPhone 8 (X/Pro) ($1000+) launch. Moreover there will a much increase in boost sales of iPhones that Apple Inc. might become first Company on the Planet to be Worth a Trillion Dollars.
Microsoft was first to be Worth $600B (17 Years Before! Great Bill Gates, but then Sorry, Steve Ballmer & you know what happened next)
Apple investments might be a true vintage for its share holders. You may buy it NOW before the Tomorrow’s Event. Apple Stocks are at $153.63 (Buy it Now this is less as compared to pre-market ($160.45).
How to invest in Microsoft, Apple, and Alphabet Stocks from India?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) allows an individual to remit U.S. $250,000 per financial year (April-March) under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS), which can be used for investing abroad.
• Open a Demat account (For Storing Shares) with a brokerage house (I recommend only Business Banks like ICICI Direct, Kotak Securities etc.) that offer overseas trading facility. This brokers have tied up with international partners for trading.
• Submit duly filled separate account opening form along with KYC documents.
• For trading in foreign stock markets you need to transfer money internationally.
Funds are transferred to the international partner as below:
• Submit application-cum-declaration form under LRS,
• Form A2 (this will be available with your brokerage house),
• Sign a form for Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) declaration (this will be available with your brokerage house),
• Form authorizing the designated bank branch as authorized dealer (this will be available with your brokerage house).
Once the funds are transferred, you can start Stock Market Trading! Best of luck!
I hope it was a nice post, let us know in the comment section below. Stay tuned with CSTechFans Networks. Like our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel. And be Ready the Next “The Insider Story” is coming….