Hello, Welcome to CSTechFans & today we will be unboxing the Brand New Concept of iPhone X which is said to be the most expensive iPhone ever in last 10 Years. There is a recent fable that the High End iPhone X/8 might cost above $1,000.
The rumoured iPhone X or iPhone 8 will sport a 5.8-inch OLED panel subsequent to a ‘wraparound’ screen design.
Moreover, recent rumours suggest that there will be 3 New iPhone’s launching this year. An 4.7-inch iPhone , strange 5.5-inch iPhonePlus and yet substitute device which might be iPhone SE kind of thing , or either the iPhone 8, the iPhone Anniversary Edition or the iPhone X. So we are still a bit confusing about there names. Some rumours says the 4.7″ variants might also be an iPhone 7S .
- Apple iPhone X/8 will have Fast or Turbo Charging capabilities.
- iPhone 8 will feature 4mm bezels around the Full OLED Screen.
- Additionally, the report relays that the device will feature an ‘invisible’ front-facing camera.
- Along with a Large power button featuring two points of contact we don’t know why!
According to this report :
The iPhone 8 will include 3GB of RAM and will come in 64GB and 256GB storage options. Additionally, Apple’s device will reportedly include improved water resistance, fast-charging capabilities, and incredible battery life.
- iPhone 8 is expected to have a 10-nanometer A11 chip that will be both faster and more efficient,
- Plus rumors suggest it could also include features like wireless charging and biometric additions like iris, facial, or gesture recognition —- MacRumors
So last but not in the least, Apple might end up giving there Most Premium iPhone till now name as X (Which means 10 in Roman). And it’s iPhone’s 10th Anniversary. Stay Tuned with CSTechFans for more info.
Please Subscribe to our Blog, like it on Facebook, share it, o though our new YouTube Channel. And Stay Tuned with CSTechFans.